My name is Nicole and I work on the engineering team for Developer Tools at
Microsoft. I'm working on improving our support for Jenkins in our tools
and in Azure and I need your help! I'm trying to understand what are the
most time-consuming and/or painful tasks when using Jenkins and whether or
not you've considered using Jenkins in the cloud.

Please take just a few, short minutes and tell me about your Jenkins usage:
*Start
Survey* <https://www.research.net/r/HZSTC9T>

Thank you so much for your time and please feel free to reach out with any
questions you might have at nicole.br...@microsoft.com.

Thanks,
Nicole