Currently I am just trying to create a single build to Start the glassfish
server. For the same I used a freestyle project and by selecting "Run a
batch windows command line" in building steps I wrote the following
commands:

cd c:\glassfish3\bin
call asadmin start-domain

Then I saved the build and executed it. The build completes with status
success, but the glassfish server remain unstarted.

Other than these steps I haven't done any other steps. I did not set an
ERROR LEVEL.

Is there something I am missing ?

Regards,
Harvey