Reverting random plugins or downgrading without a corresponding backup to
restore will not help you now, the data on disk has been rewritten, so
whatever was affected has been affected.

So if you don’t have a backup you’ll just have to double down and upgrade
all the things... though i’d advise backup of your current state *now*...
that way you may be able to experiment with a partial *all the things*

At a minimum upgrade anything with “pipeline” or “scm” in the name.

--
Sent from my phone