Hi Everyone,

Strange thing going on and I'm not sure how to fix it.

We have a Jenkins instance in Azure, trying to download contents of a repo
that happens to be in Amazon.  If you do a git clone from the command line
the repo will download in about a minute and a half, but if you try to do
it from within Jenkins it is incredibly slow.  After about half and hour it
will time out and be less than 50% completed.

We did get this working by using ssh over port 7999 but developer would
like to use https.  Has anyone see this before?  Or can at least point me
in the right direction?

Thanks!

Martin