As far as I can tell, the Jira dependencies are that powerfully bad.

The initial report of JENKINS-43106 is months before the release of Jira
plugin 2.5.1.  I believe there is a real bug in that area which is
independent of Jira plugin 2.5.1, but downgrading from Jira plugin 2.5.1 to
Jira plugin 2.5.0 resolves many of the reports of JENKINS-43106.  I am
unable to duplicate JENKINS-43106, but I believe it is there.  I don't
think it is in the git plugin, but I'm ready to be proven wrong about that
guess.

I have not seen JENKINS-43106 in my environment, but I downgraded from Jira
plugin 2.5.1 to Jira plugin 2.5.0 shortly after seeing the discussions
about the possibility of blacklisting Jira plugin 2.5.1.

Mark Waite