jenkins-slave is offline (suspend) from jenkins webpage.

My environment:
I have jenkins running on a debian server, created a k8s cluster in gcp.
installed kubernetes-plugin, configed k8s in jenkins cloud section,(using
admin/k8s password.),

Then created a test pipeline job using the following script
```
podTemplate(label: 'pod-golang',
    containers: [
        containerTemplate(
            name: 'golang',
            image: 'golang',
            ttyEnabled: true,
            command: 'cat'
        )
    ]
) {
    node ('pod-golang') {

        stage 'Switch to Utility Container'
        container('golang') {

          sh ("go version")

        }
    }
}
```
from `kubectl get pods` I can see the pod is created, but on jenkins
webpage, jenkins-slave is alwasy showing offline
Any ideas

Thanks