I just look after the server.  The programmer has changed the parameters
for which warnings they get and the build is working now.  They put a note
in which said they are now only tracking "Microsoft recommended" warnings
instead of all warnings.  That seems to have made quite a difference to the
number of warnings.  'll let them know why it was failing.  I'd be inclined
to fix the warnings myself but it's not my code...  :)

Thanks for your help.