Jenkins version 2.89.4
1. I downloaded Weekly support Jenkins-2.108
2. I installed the Jenkins via Jenkins.msi
3. When the initial http://localhost:8080/login?from=%2F opened it asked me
to unlock Jenkins so I did that.
4. Then it asked me to *Install Suggested Plugins* but is giving me the
5. I tried *Select Plugins to Download* but I'm getting the same error.
6. I closed the Jenkins URL then went to Command Line cd into Jenkins
folder and typed *java -jar jenkins.war *
7. Then I can see the red error messages in my command line. See command
line image above.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Jenkins Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.