Jenkins version 2.89.4

Steps:
1. I downloaded Weekly support Jenkins-2.108
2. I installed the Jenkins via Jenkins.msi
3. When the initial http://localhost:8080/login?from=%2F opened it asked me
to unlock Jenkins so I did that.
4. Then it asked me to *Install Suggested Plugins* but is giving me the
error above.
5. I tried *Select Plugins to Download* but I'm getting the same error.
6. I closed the Jenkins URL then went to Command Line cd into Jenkins
folder and typed *java -jar jenkins.war *
7. Then I can see the red error messages in my command line. See command
line image above.