Do no attach images. Attach in text format the error.

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: 23 February 2018 10:25
To: Jenkins Users
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Installation - No Plugin

Jenkins version 2.89.4

Steps:
1. I downloaded Weekly support Jenkins-2.108
2. I installed the Jenkins via Jenkins.msi
3. When the initial http://localhost:8080/login?from=%2F opened it asked me to
unlock Jenkins so I did that.
4. Then it asked me to Install Suggested Plugins but is giving me the error
above.
5. I tried Select Plugins to Download but I'm getting the same error.
6. I closed the Jenkins URL then went to Command Line cd into Jenkins folder
and typed java -jar jenkins.war
7. Then I can see the red error messages in my command line. See command line
image above.

jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/a9c62952-24b8-4986-a314-07e89d357465%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/a9c62952-24b8-4986-a314-07e89d357465%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.