Hi everyone !

As far as I know, neither delivery pipelines nor build pipelines plugins
allows to promote jobs (at least not directly from the view). Is there any
viable solutions / workaround ? The manual build trigger could be a
solution but it bother me... I mean, at least with the promote plugin, you
can have many informations displayed on the pipelines views...

Thanx for reading me !