Hello List,

I'm trying to install maven through the global tools section and it always
downloads it directly without going through the proxy that I configured:

[Pipeline] stage[Pipeline] { (Declarative: Tool Install)[Pipeline]
toolUnpacking
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.5.2/apache-maven-3.5.2-bin.zip
 to /home/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/mvn on
docker-5d7087946382c on docker

I have configured the following in the docker environment section:

http_proxy=http://coperate-proxy:9400/
https_proxy=https://coperate-proxy:9400/
no_proxy=docker.coperate-site,code.coperate-site
JAVA_OPTS=-Dhttp.proxyHost=coperate-proxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=9400
-Dhttps.proxyHost=coperate-proxy -Dhttps.proxyPort=9400

Hoping that the agent slave jar would be executed with the appropriate proxy
settings. - but it seems that is not happening.

I've read here https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18664 that it was
by design that the download was tried directly and then through the master -
which seems to work,

but I allways have to wait for the timeout first.

Anyone an idea how to get the slave to download tools through a proxy?

Kind Regards

Markus Petzsch