I'm also created topic on stackoverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49035164/unexpected-eof-in-jenkins-ant-on-macos-because-of-password-symbols>

but I guess here will help me better.

I'm using local instance of Jenkins on my macOS machine. It configured to
use macOS system Ant. I'm using This project is parameterized option to
pass password to ant build script. But because password contains
single-quote symbol I got an error:

/Applications/Utilities/apache-ant-1.9.4/bin/ant: eval: line 336: unexpected
EOF while looking for matching ``'
/Applications/Utilities/apache-ant-1.9.4/bin/ant: eval: line 337: syntax error:
unexpected end of file

If I'm using (wrong) password without that quote symbol, there is no same
error. I'm already tried to use String parameter instead of password and
add double-quotes at start and end but getting the same error.

Ant script is looks fine because when I'm trying to execute ant script in
terminal on the same macOS machine and pass parameters using -Dname=value
script is executes successful.

On my Windows Jenkins instance password worked well. I have no possibility
to change password so it's not the solution for me.