Hi DevOps Friends,

i'm trying an automation test, Jenkins windows server Running the Job as
"nt authority\system" user,and it does not triggerout the chrome.
but when i run the job from cmd it opens browser and run test, my cmd
(whoami) gives hsarode as user which is me (admin).
is there any way that,"nt authority\system" will trigger chrome or how i
gonna change user to build test.
i tried change user from Jenkins service properties and changed the user
but doesnot worked out.
please suggest

thanks in advance.