Hi all,

I'm using jenkins to call ansible playbook but jenkins displays the hosts
twice when it did some change on a host. e.g.

[--tag cluster] TASK [test : Create "F:\Install\Data\DISK1"]
********************
[--tag cluster] skipping: [aut-rl18-2-h0]
[--tag cluster] skipping: [aut-rl18-2-d0]
[--tag cluster] changed: [aut-rl18-2-0]
[--tag cluster] changed: [aut-rl18-2-0]
[--tag cluster] changed: [aut-rl18-2-1]
[--tag cluster] changed: [aut-rl18-2-1]

This happens only when it updated/installed on the host but does not display
twice when there is no change as you can see that for the first 2 lines that
(skipping).

However when I run the same ansible-playbook playbook from a terminal this
behaviour is not seen.

Jenkins launches a docker container and docker then runs the ansible playbook.

I'm guessing that jenkins is displaying the hosts information twice.

jenkins version: 2.102

ansible version: 2.4.2.0 (also observred with 2.2.1)

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Sreeni