From: bmat...@gmail.com <bmat...@gmail.com> On Behalf Of Baptiste Mathus
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:17 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Switch LTS > Weekly

BTW, not sure why you're doing this: "Since my LTS is stuck looking at only the
LTS site" seems slightly concerning. Are you sure you're switching for the
right reason?

Rule of thumb: if you're switching to using Jenkins weeklies, you should also
be already planning to upgrade your Jenkins instance *at least once a month or
more*.
If not, then LTS is much better designed for your use case.

Cheers