Hi

Am new to Jenkins and am trying to execute a windows command line to
execute my SoapUI test cases.
I just downloaded and installed Jenkins on my machine and created a new
Jenkins free style project and provided my command (the command line
execution path from SOAPUI)  in Build path.

when I run the build, am facing the following error..

Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test
[test] $ cmd /c call C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\jenkins6336379742679076732.bat

C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test>"C:\Program
Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.3.0\bin\testrunner.bat -sTestSuite 1 -RTestSuite
Report -EDefault environment C:\Users\user\Desktop\Prefill-QA.xml
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\test>exit 123
Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

I tried googling and could find no solution. Can someone please help me fixing
this.