Greetings,
 I am try to scale my Jenkins by splitting the jobs into few, smaller
Jenkinses.
The reason: I work in a company that tests software on embedded hardware
(each device is on slave).
I'd like to have one prime-master, that gets the requests from user, runs
pipeline and in pipeline, depends on e.g. node name, it delegates step to
other Jenkins, dedicated for this case.

I could do it using scripted pipeline, that send http request, but maybe
there is something better...