Jenkins v2.107.2

We are have a Jenkins Pipeline job set up this way

   - Pipeline script from SCM
   - SCM: Git
   - Repositories: (Set up appropriately and correctly using SSH)
   - Additional Behaviors
   - Clean before checkout
      - Advanced clone behaviours
         - Fetch tags: unchecked
         - Honor refspec on initial clone: unchecked
         - Shallow clone: checked
         - Shallow clone depth: 1
         - Path of reference repo during clone: (blank)
         - Timeout in minutes for clone and fetch operations: 30
      - Advanced checkout behaviors:
         - Timeout (in minutes) for checkout operation: 30

However, it seems like NONE of the "Advance..." options are used. I get the
following. See where it time out after 10 minutes instead of 30 as
specified in the options? Also, I unchecked "Fetch tags" but it's still
fetching tags? I thought this was fixed?

Checking out g...@bitbucket.org:project/repo.git,
branch=dont-merge-test-build-only
[Pipeline] checkout
Cloning the remote Git repository
Cloning repository g...@bitbucket.org:project/repo.git
Fetching upstream changes from g...@bitbucket.org:project/repo.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
using GIT_SSH to set credentials Bitbucket credentials
 > git fetch --tags --progress g...@bitbucket.org:project/repo.git
 > +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
ERROR: Timeout after 10 minutes
ERROR: Error cloning remote repo 'origin'
hudson.plugins.git.GitException: Command "git fetch --tags --progress
git@bitbucket.project/repo.git +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*" returned
status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: Warning: Permanently added 'bitbucket.org,xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (RSA) to the
list of known hosts.