Tried to replicate the scenario but couldn't reproduce your issue, in my
case it just opens the appropriate blue ocean section of the pipeline job.
Using  Jenkins ver. 2.130 <https://jenkins.io/>.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:02 PM <damien.corabo...@collibra.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In version of Jenkins 2.121.3, with Blue Ocean 1.8.2, I have the following
> behaviour:
>
> * from the Blue Ocean dashboard, I can navigate to a pipeline page
> * now using the legacy UI, I navigate to the same pipeline page, and then
> click on the "Open Blue Ocean" link - I get a 404 exception
>
> The two links seem the same:
>
> *
> https://jenkins/blue/organizations/jenkins/CPROD%2Fproject/detail/master/29/pipeline
> --> OK
> *
> https://jenkins/blue/organizations/jenkins/CPROD%2Fproject/detail/master/29
> --> 404
>
> So the second URL misses "/pipeline" at the end. Fine. If I add it, it
> fails the same way, with 404.
>
> Even weirder, if I refresh the first page (the one I got to from the Blue
> Ocean dashboard), I get also a 404 error.
>
> I do not have any stack trace in the server logs.
>
> I did not see any existing error about this.
>
> Any help would be welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Damien

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/eb6ce27d-f643-4f64-88e9-ebb5a06f7350%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/eb6ce27d-f643-4f64-88e9-ebb5a06f7350%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

George Cimpoies
R&D • Itiviti
Software Engineer

Mobile: +40 751 048 489
george.cimpo...@ullink.com

1 Victor Deleu Street | Cluj-Napoca, Cluj 400112

--

Visit: itiviti.com <https://www.itiviti.com/> / ullink.com
<https://www.ullink.com/> »

*The information contained in or
attached to this email is strictly confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone and return
the message to us.*

*
*

*Email communications by definition contain
personal information. The ITIVITI group of companies (of which ULLINK forms
part) is subject to European data protection regulations. ULLINK’s Privacy
Policy is available at www.ullink.com <http://www.ullink.com/>. ULLINK
expects the recipient of this email to be compliant with ULLINK’s Privacy
Policy and applicable regulations. Please advise us immediately at
dataprotect...@ullink.com <mailto:dataprotect...@ullink.com> if you are not
compliant with these.*