Hi,

I've got several pipeline and for each pipeline I would like to indicate in
the view if the last not failed build was on the latest changes.
In other words: I would like to indicate per pipeline if there are changes
not yet build.

I've did a lot of searching, but could only find references to the "Changes
Since Last Success Plugin", which does not support pipeline (and is quite
out-dated).

Does anybody know of an alternative?

Thnx!
Wouter