Hi folks,

sorry for ressurecting this topic, I just want to add that Last Chages
plugin can do what you want but you'll need to use pipeline script, see the
example on the plugin documentation:
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Last+Changes+Plugin#LastChangesPlugin-Sendingthediffasemail

I hope it helps someone searching for the same thing.