Hi,
I'm using Jenkins to run automation tests.
My automation tests is a .Net project written with C# and I download the
MSBuild and MSTest plugins.

When running my tests, after 20-30 minutes the the test will be aborted.
I'm running 10 tests and the third or the forth is aborted and then the run
is stopped.

How can I continue the tests after one test is aborted?

Thanks