Hi folks,

We are looking at using the multibranch pipeline with github but have stumbled into sort of a slight problem that maybe others have already hit (and can help resolve).

On one of our repos that we are trying to add a jenkinsfile to it appears the the initial checkout of that repo (to access the jenkinsfile) is having problems (we think due to the fact that the repo has lfs objects in it).

The output from this initial checkout is at:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/729913/

It appears that there was work to making it so that the checkout scm command when ran in a certain manner can checkout this repo (but that is not the initial checkout of the repo to access it's jenkinsfile) via:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-42631
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-43158 (and more)

So that got me wondering if other folks have seen this problem and know of any solution? Perhaps some kind of toggle in https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/GitHub+Branch+Source+Plugin so that it can understand branch sources that have lfs objects in them?

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help

-Josh