Hello all my previous message with edit :
Thank you to both of you for your answers. I was thinking about creating
services but my db is created then deleted during the build I was not sure
it was a good practice (and if it is possible) to create dynamically (and
delete then) a service directly from the jenkinsfile yaml.

I will try
*EDIT : I did not find how to declare the service in the yaml in my
jenkinsfile (syntax error). All the containers in one pod works but I have
resource limitations and I would prefer having them separated*

Regards (and good Jenkins world for people attending it !)