Here are some possible resources that I found:

   - Several very good Pipeline tutorials are available on jenkins.io
   <https://jenkins.io/doc/tutorials/> along with the guided tour
   <https://jenkins.io/doc/pipeline/tour/getting-started/>.
   - Edureka offers their Jenkins video tutorials

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxd6JMMxuwo&list=PL9ooVrP1hQOGM6eCsjnfAousUSvpqD8dW>
   on youtube.
   - Tech Primers offers their Jenkins video tutorials

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJvxGs-HxQ&list=PLTyWtrsGknYc0bNLa-m0EeHApOizK4mS9>
   on youtube.
   - ProgrammingKnowledge offers their Jenkins video tutorials

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz3tyeA3Fe0&list=PLS1QulWo1RIbY8xXPqz6ad_sNHkIP3IXI>
   on youtube.
   - There is a list of "5 Best Jenkins Tutorials
   <https://digitaldefynd.com/best-jenkins-tutorial-training-course/>"
   which you might consider as well (note that some of them are not free).
   - If you register a free account with CloudBees (at
   https://go.cloudbees.com/training), you can also take the Jenkins
   Pipeline Fundamentals course for free ("View Online Courses").

Mark Waite