I can't seem to get access to the value of a variable with a space in its
name. I am trying to use the Text File Operations plugin. I tried the
following formats:

VMName,${ENV,var="Virtual Machine Name"}
VMName,${Virtual Machine Name}

I can only get this to work if I use a variable without spaces and using
the second format shown above (e.g. ${VirtualMachineName}. I prefer using
the space because the Jenkins uses the variable name in the GUI as well.