You might check that the job definition was not changed recently.  If that
shows nothing of interest, you could login to the workspace last used for
the clone and perform the same commands in that clone.  That may help
identify what is failing.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 1:11 PM 'Yash Dabhi' via Jenkins Users <
jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I tried cloning the branch in my local and it clones fine. Branch exists
> and able to commit as well. Not sure why it stopped working suddenly.
>
> Thanks,
> Yash
>
> On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 2:40:41 PM UTC-5, Mark Waite wrote:
>>
>> That seems to indicate that you previously had a branch named '9' and now
>> the branch named '9' no longer exists.
>>
>> Mark Waite
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:32 AM 'Yash Dabhi' via Jenkins Users <
>> jenkins...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> when I am trying to run job getting below error. Getting this while
>>> checking out the source code.
>>>
>>> It happened all of sudden. I was working fine with the same
>>> configuration.
>>>
>>> Please advise what can be done.

>>>  > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/9^{commit} # timeout=10
>>>  > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/origin/9^{commit} # timeout=10
>>>  > git rev-parse origin/9^{commit} # timeout=10ERROR: Couldn't find any
>>> revision to build. Verify the repository and branch configuration for this
>>> job.An attempt to send an e-mail to empty list of recipients, ignored.
>>> [BFA] Scanning build for known causes...
>>> [BFA] Found failure cause(s):
>>> [BFA] GIT Revision Error from category SCM
>>> [BFA] Done. 0s
>>>

>>> Thank you!
>>>

>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/68dc0a47-6c28-4027-8fa2-ed6c3e6a5492%40googlegroups.com