I use a private docker image for rapid Jenkins test setup and teardown.  In
that private image, I place copies of relevant files in the "ref/"
directory.  That allows me to copy credentials, job definitions, folder
definitions, etc.

I plan to eventually move away from that technique since it embeds
credentials into my Docker image, but I haven't found the next technique.
I suspect it will involve storing the credentials in the Kubernetes
credentials store rather than placing them in the docker repo.

Mark Waite