Hi,

I'm having some difficulties with 'GitHub Branch Source Plugin'. I've setup
a 'Github Organization' project type and I've added the option to scan the
organization every minute if not otherwise run. It does the scan on
organization level and according to the logs it detects new PRs, but it
doesn't start a build. If I get it right the organization scan only affects
which repositories are added to jenkins. On the repository level however
the scanning isn't automatic (github webhooks don't currently work for
another reason) - if I trigger the scan, it detects the new PRs and start
building them.

Is it expected? Am I at the right place to ask? :)
Thanks!