The only fix (as far as I know) is to edit the XML files and change the
'1.1' to '1.0'.  You could do that by restoring your XML files from backup
or by editing them.

Downgrade of a Jenkins version without downgrading the configuration files
to match the Jenkins version is difficult.

Thanks!
Mark Waite