Hi,

we have a repository with translations and a script that verifies that
the translated strings are still up to date with the source code. The
script generates a CSV file like

    LANG;TRANSLATED;FUZZY;UNTRANSLATED
    bg;1272;2991;1323
    ca;2752;1848;986
    cs;2762;2198;626

Now I'd like to visualize that in a kind of dashboard, with historical
data from the last builds.

The "hacky" way would be to import the current data into an RRD file
that is kept between builds, and used to generate graphs. For that, I'd
need a way to keep the RRD file, i.e. tell Jenkins that this file is to
be preserved between builds and moved to new workspaces. I'm not sure
there is a mechanism for that, is there?

Is there a non-hacky way as well? I can use the Plot plugin to generate
a graph for the first language over time, but the Plugin does not read
multiple lines from CSV. In theory, I could make one CSV per language
and instantiate the Plot plugin once per language as well, but I'd
really like something that takes the list of languages from the CSV file
as well.

Ideas?

   Simon