For my "build failed" emails, I'd like to send an email from my Jenkins
Declarative Pipeline to the developers group but also to a fixed list of
recipients. Under the Pipeline documentation (
https://jenkins.io/doc/pipeline/steps/email-ext/), I see a class for
"recipients", which states that it includes "recipients defined in the
"Project Recipient List.""

My question is: how do I add a list of emails to the "Project Recipient
List"? Where is this list defined for Declarative pipelines? If I can add
to this list, then I think I can add something like: recipientProviders:
[[$class: 'DevelopersRecipientProvider'], [$class:
'RecipientsRecipientProvider']]

Or, if I can't do this, then I could also add a "to:" at the end of the
emailext declaration. How do I add multiple users to this entry? Are they
comma-separated, or semi-colon separated? Will they automatically have the
default domain added?