Unfortunately, I can't find your original e-mail address or any variant of
it in the google groups.

I see 4 owners for the group and 4 managers (different people than the
owners).  When I search for your first name "Jeremie", I see only a listing
that says you joined 2 hours ago.  I assume that is using your new address,
not your old address.  I can't find your old address to delete it.

I don't see e-mail addresses in the query.  I believe Google intentionally
hides e-mail addresses so that group administrators won't misuse them.

Is there another name that you might have used rather than "Jeremie" or
"jeremie"?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 12:03 PM Jeremie Faucher-Goulet <
jeremie.faucher-gou...@trilliant.com> wrote:

> Hi guys/owner/admin.
>
> I find myself in a bit of a bind/catch-22 and don’t know how to proceed
> without the group’s admin/owner involvement.
>
> Both Google Support and my local IT department have been unable to help me
> thus far.
>

> How can I unsubscribe from the group when my domain name has changed, and
> emails are now being forwarded to my new address?
>
>    1. I can’t email jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. My
>    request is not recognized because the email originator (the “FROM” field)
>    gets overwritten by Microsoft servers to my new email address as it goes
>    along its merry way over the internets.
>    2. I can’t create a Google Account using my old address because it
>    contains a hyphen “-“ and Google considers that an illegal character for
>    email addresses. If I could create a Google Account, I would have been able
>    to manage my group subscriptions myself apparently.
>

> It seems, according to Google’s “expert”, that my only option is to ask
> the owner/admin to remove me from the group. I tried doing so without
> getting a response. His latest suggestion was for me to mail the entire
> group to get an admin’s attention.
>
> Here is the discussion I had with Google Support =>
> https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/apps/whhIUPPEZDI
>

> All this trouble because Outlook 365 Is putting the group (and other
> groups) messages addressed to my old email address in quarantine, making it
> an unreadable mess defeating the purpose of a quarantine if I no longer can
> look/skim through it. I’ve missed important emails because of this. And I
> can’t configure Outlook’s “Safe Senders” for an email address that is no
> longer mine.
> I have already subscribed using with my new email address so I can post
> and receive emails, but I still need my old subscriptions to be removed to
> remove all that traffic in my quarantine.
>
> Any help/hints would be highly appreciated.
>

> FYI, my email address changed in the following manner:
>
> jeremie.faucher-gou...@trilliantinc.com ->
> jeremie.faucher-gou...@trilliant.com
>

> And I’m sorry for polluting everyone’s mailbox with this,
>

> Jeremie

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/BN8PR06MB5539C4B0653ED6622AA5A8A8DC630%40BN8PR06MB5539.namprd06.prod.outlook.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/BN8PR06MB5539C4B0653ED6622AA5A8A8DC630%40BN8PR06MB5539.namprd06.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Thanks!