I am an organizer for the Embedded Grand Rapids MeetUp group.

On the evening of Tuesday, March 26th we are having a meeting on the topic
of tools to build, release, and/or deploy embedded software.

Would anyone be able to supply or recommend a presenter on this topic? (We
typically have 2-4 presenters for a total of 2 hours.)

Thank you very much,
Paul Newton.
Grand Rapids, MI