Thanks for your response.

> Branch name has been requested that is not being fetched because the
refspec in the "Advanced" section does not include the desired branch

I'm not touching the Advanced section at all.

>Branch name to be built does not match any branch on the remote (typo in
the branch name to be built)

I'm building the master branch. I've checked and double-checked the URL. As
I said, when I do the same exact thing on a different Jenkins server, it
works just fine.