Hi,

Here is my context.
I have a pipeline with main steps:

   - mvn clean deploy
   - mvn test
   - sonar quality gate

I choose to set currentBuild.result = 'UNSTABLE' if last step (quality gate
from Sonar) is not OK.
I want my dependencies to build automatically downstream projects when
SNAPSHOT.

Everything works well when quality gate is OK (means the job is SUCCESS):
If my newly SUCCESSed project A contains SNAPSHOTed dependencies B, I can
see on "Downstream Jobs" of this dependency B the newly build project.
So, when I build this dependency B, on finished, job from project A is
launched.

BUT

If my job from project A is UNSTABLE (by choice, forced in my pipeline), it
will be no more referenced as a downstream Job from dependency B.
(so building B will no more trigger A)
I'd like this relationship not to be lost :/

Any help appreciated !
Thanks!