On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 8:08 PM Nageswara Rao Palukuri Venkata <
pvnra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am creating a Jenkins instance using init scripts. I am able to
> configure all the required custom tools, extension and able to configure
> the jobs related to my project. I want to install the Veracode plugin also
> using the init script.
>
> Looking for any init script (groovy) to install Veracode plugin in Jenkins.

That feels like a complicated way to manage plugins, but it appears that
others have done something similar in the past.  Refer to
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31457623/jenkins-plugin-installation as
one possible source of help, or the
https://github.com/blacklabelops-legacy/jenkins/blob/master/imagescripts/initplugins.sh
<https://github.com/blacklabelops-legacy/jenkins/blob/master/imagescripts/initplugins.sh#L22>
which
that page references.

I've preferred to manage my Jenkins instances as Docker images so that I
can specify the plugins to be installed in either a plugins.txt file or in
the ref/plugins directory.  That seems simpler to me than writing groovy
script functions to perform plugin installations during startup.

Thanks!
Mark Waite