Hi,

I have a problem on the multibranch pipeline when I change the Git
repository server in the configuration and Jenkinsfile script, everything
is fine except the Changes page points to the old repository server for all
the links.

I have updated all configurations in job and system configuration to the
new repository server but seems there is a hidden place that point to the
old one.

I can't find many documents about this Changes page and how to have the
data generated. Got a comment:

"Jenkins keeps local workspace for each job. After the first checkout, that
workspace will be at certain SCM revision. Next time the job runs, it will
compare local workspace revision to latest revision on server, and get a
changelog that way"

But I can't figure out where the local workspace is located, because we use
the build slave and cleanup the workspace on new build so this must be on
the master

I found in the build.xml (in
jobs/<jobname>/branches/<branchname>/builds/<buildnumber>

<org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job.WorkflowRun_-SCMCheckout>
<scm class="hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM" plugin="git@3.10.0">
<configVersion>2</configVersion>
<userRemoteConfigs>
<hudson.plugins.git.UserRemoteConfig>
<url>git@<new-repo-server>:<src-repo>.git</url>
</hudson.plugins.git.UserRemoteConfig>
</userRemoteConfigs>
<branches>
<hudson.plugins.git.BranchSpec>
<name>*/master</name>
</hudson.plugins.git.BranchSpec>
</branches>
<doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations>false</doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations>
<browser class="hudson.plugins.git.browser.GitLab">
<url>http://<old-repo-server>/<src-repo></url>
<version>8.6</version>
</browser>

Please help to give a hint.

PS: I found another note in Git plugin about the Repository Browser which
set the links in Changes page but I don't see it in any of my job
configuration. I'm using Jenkins 2.164.3 LTS and Git plugin 3.10.0

Thanks,
Quang