I suspect that someone removed the OWASP dependency check plugin from your
Jenkins server.  That seems to be the plugin that is providing the
`dependencyCheckAnalyzer`
keyword for the domain specific language.

Alternately, has the plugin been disabled in your installation?

As another alternative, possibly there is some runtime bug that caused the
keyword to be removed from the DSL?  That seems unlikely to me, but I guess
it could be possible.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 9:18 AM Jason Flowers <jasonflower...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nope
>
> On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9:48:28 AM UTC-4, slide wrote:
>>
>> Did anything get updated on your Jenkins instance?
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019, 06:27 Jason Flowers <jasonfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am getting a build failure in Jenkins with our maven
>>> dependencycheckanalyzer. This is a piece of code we haven't changed and was
>>> working for a long time and randomly started failing our builds yesterday..
>>> apart from commented out the code to run the dependency check, any idea on
>>> how to resolve?
>>>

>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'dependencyCheckAnalyzer'
>>> found among steps [ansiColor, ... ]
>>>
>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/df0c1698-f90d-498d-b112-4541874328b5%40googlegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/df0c1698-f90d-498d-b112-4541874328b5%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>