Our current Jenkins version is 2.176.2. We're not sure when it has started
happening, because we've made some updates on plugins and Jenkins instance
since the last job creation.

It's really strange because we've been able to create jobs with spaces,
hyphens, underscores, lowercase, uppercase.... and without problems.

But now, we only type a letter, any letter, and the error message is shown.
We've tried to follow the javascript code in browser developer console when
typping a letter, but finally there's an ajax request and we can't see
anything more.

I'm thinking on installing Jenkins CLI to try creating a Job from commands
and if the error persists. This isn't the solution I would like to use but
if it works we'll have to use it meanwhile.

Thanks.