When the master log says:

   1. Aug 05, 2019 8:54:51 AM hudson.remoting.jnlp.Main$CuiListener error
   2. SEVERE: The server rejected the connection: None of the protocols
   were accepted
   3. java.lang.Exception: The server rejected the connection: None of the
   protocols were accepted
   4.     at hudson.remoting.Engine.onConnectionRejected(Engine.java:682)
   5.     at hudson.remoting.Engine.innerRun(Engine.java:639)
   6.     at hudson.remoting.Engine.run(Engine.java:474)

that might hint that either something is damaging the communication between
the agent or something is changing the configuration of the master to
reject agent protocols that were previously accepted.  The protocols which
are accepted can be modified from a "Configure Global Security" page of
"Manage Jenkins".  The "Agents" section of that page includes a link to
enable and disable specific protocols.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 6:29 AM Shubham Bansal <sbansal3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://pastebin.com/ib0PK5af
>
> Can you tell me more from these logs of the slave windows machine?
>

> On Monday, 5 August 2019 17:42:23 UTC+5:30, Mark Waite wrote:
>>
>> Connecting the agent to the master *is* a robust way to connect.  Many
>> users around the world use that method to connect agents to masters,
>> including Windows masters, Linux masters, and other platforms.
>>
>> If the agent is being disconnected after some time, there may be
>> something on the agent computer which kills the client process that runs on
>> the agent (for example, some program that won't allow Java programs to run
>> for an extended period).  If the agent process dies or is killed on the
>> agent computer, the agent will be disconnected.  If you're running the
>> agent process from the command line, then you may find hints to the cause
>> of the command line failure in the command prompt window that launched the
>> agent.  If you're running the agent process by clicking the "Launch" button
>> to launch the agent from the browser, you may want to try running the agent
>> from the command line instead, just in case some diagnostic messages might
>> help you.
>>
>> There may be something in the networking definition between the master
>> and the agents which is causing the agent process to die.  Usually, when
>> the network connection is interrupted between a master and  agent launched
>> to connect to the master.  This seems less likely to be the problem, since
>> you mentioned that the when running as a restart, the service restarted
>> frequently.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 5:46 AM Shubham Bansal <sbans...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have a Linux Azure machine as master and it connects to the windows
>>> slave machine using the option "Launch Agent by connecting it to master"
>>>
>>> This connects the agent fine but gets disconnected after some time
>>> (around 20-30 minutes). I tried running the agent as windows service but
>>> the service keeps restarting frequently causing the build to fail of it is
>>> triggered at this time of restart process.
>>>
>>> Can someone here suggest a more robust way to connect?
>>>

>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/245d1ca6-c04a-469d-a3c3-5ee1e96ba966%40googlegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/245d1ca6-c04a-469d-a3c3-5ee1e96ba966%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .