Dear Jenkins Community,

I am aware that we can generate dynamic stages using groovy scripts.
Question is, can we also do this from the standard output of a script?

For example, I have a script written in Nodejs that I execute with "sh node
script.js" and that It can produce standard output to the console.I would
like to use its outputs to generate new stages . Is this possible? Do I
need to parse the output from groovy in order to do something like this?

I would like to avoid rewriting this script to groovy as much as possible.

Thank you!