Thanks Martin. That looks like the most programmatic solution of all.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 3:58 PM Martin d'Anjou <martin.danjo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You can get the artifacts from Jenkins using curl:
> curl -X GET "http://localhost:8080/job/p1/2/artifact/t2.txt"; -o t2.txt
>
> You can also get all the artifacts:
> curl -X GET "http://localhost:8080/job/p1/2/artifact/*zip*/archive.zip";
> -o a.zip
>
> For more see:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35920756/is-there-any-jenkins-api-to-get-artifacts-name-and-download-it
>
> Martin
>
> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2:40:37 PM UTC-4, Tony Cappellini wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps. I'll have to give it a try to see what its limitations are.
>>
>> When you have 5-10 artifacts per job, it takes a lot of time saving
>> them, so they can be attached to a Jira ticket.
>> Jenkins doesn't provide a way to save those files. You need to view
>> each one, copy it's contents into an editor, then save those files,
>> manually.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 10:49 AM Martin d'Anjou
>> <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Could the run selector plugin help?
>> > https://github.com/jenkinsci/run-selector-plugin
>> >
>> > Martin
>> >
>> > --
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>> Google Groups "Jenkins Users" group.
>> > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jenkinsci-users/nNwRWXHOs5E/unsubscribe.
>>
>> > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>> jenkins...@googlegroups.com.
>> > To view this discussion on the web visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/211067ec-a99a-4251-990f-a4e66e8b9d58%40googlegroups.com.
>>
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "Jenkins Users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jenkinsci-users/nNwRWXHOs5E/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/030c4641-e194-4562-aae0-ba7b2c6bc430%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/030c4641-e194-4562-aae0-ba7b2c6bc430%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jenkins Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CABRXM4m0013rZ26baQu0-dSicETZkJYDzOPoUBs8p9d1-77-RA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to