in my jenkins pipeline i have this:

checkout([$class: 'GitSCM',
          branches: [[name: "${env.BRANCH_NAME}"]],
          doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations: false,
          extensions: [
              [$class: 'SubmoduleOption',
               disableSubmodules: false,
               parentCredentials: true,
               recursiveSubmodules: true,
               reference: '',
               trackingSubmodules: true],
              [$class: 'CloneOption', timeout: config.timeout],
              [$class: 'CheckoutOption', timeout: config.timeout],
              [$class: 'GitLFSPull']
          ],
          submoduleCfg                     : [],
          userRemoteConfigs: [[
              //scm.userRemoteConfigs,
              refspec: '+refs/tags/*:refs/remotes/origin/tags/*'
          ]]
])

I just want to modify the refspec and use the rest of the defaults in
scm.userRemoteConfigs. How can I do that without having to manually set all
of them because Im no longer just passing in scm.userRemoteConfigs

Im trying to get jenkins to trigger a build when it sees a new tag (like it
does with new branches) right now it indexes and gets the new tag but
doesn't run a build