As we have multiple repos with inter connecting,

1. First,  have to clone the container repo(main), it is stable, don't want
to clone for every builds. - its one time setup

2. after run npm run initialize-project and npm install on container repo,
it will create the projects under container , the projects are nothing but
other repos. developers will commit the code to project repos.

How can I trigger the build when commit to second repo