I found the Linux ones just as easy to use on windows.  there is also LCOW
if you want to mix and match but never tried this fully as I expected the
ATH to barf 😀

internally I have been running Windows containers for build agents for a
long while (so much easier to build than full blown images with packer!)
(long running ECS tasks, soon to be replaced with kubernetes windows
containers as soon as that is supported by cloud provider)