Hi Neil;

I'm trying to use below block in my multibranchpipeline generator under
branchsources using job-dsl
After building generator job upon checking on project config could see
Build Strategy nothing but just an ADD button

Even I tried with ignoredAuthors.add and ignoreCommitterStrategy.add but
didnt work out.
Interested to know how to resolve this issue

buildStrategies {
              ignoreCommitterStrategy {
                  ignoredAuthors("sathya")
                  allowBuildIfNotExcludedAuthor(true)