Check this:
https://jenkins.io/doc/book/blueocean/creating-pipelines/#local-repository

The git repo need not be on a server (nor github.com), it can be a local
'git repo'.
Simply create a directory for your Jenkinsfile, 'git init', and
create/commit your Jenkinsfile.
Then point Blue Ocean to this local directory.

( I think -- note, I have not tested this. But the documentation
description is pretty straight-forward.)