All, I am exploring all the response in this group but nothing is helping
me to achieve below access model.

I have  below folder stricture in jerkins
                          ProjectFolder1
                                AppicationFolder1
                                       Job1-DEV
                                       Job1-QA
                                       Job1-UAT
                                       Job1-PROD
                               AppicationFolder2
                                       Job2-DEV
                                       Job2-QA
                                       Job2-UAT
                                       Job2-PROD
I want to provide access to only a specific type that is -DEV or -PROD in
AppicationFolder1 and  AppicationFolder2 to users.

^ProjectFolder1(/AppicationFolder1|.*-DEV)?  -- This pattern works for
single sub folder. Like wise want to list all the jobs ends with -DEV in
all the sub folders in ProjectFolder1.

Appreciate your help.