hey,

I actually just use the 'sh commands and call the ansible playbooks as you
would on the command line . There is however an Ansible plugin which looks
like a better approach
https://medium.com/devops-process-and-tools/configure-jenkins-job-with-ansible-jenkins-plugin-to-setup-ci-for-ansible-playbooks-3ed23137d314

Thanks Toby